Engineering Building 1930 SW Fourth Avenue, Portland, Oregon 97201
Click Here for Location Map
Type of Use: Classrooms, research and class laboratories, offices.
Located on Fourth Avenue, the recently completed Engineering Building (formerly known as the Northwest Center for Engineering, Science, and Technology) is South of the Fourth Avenue Building and the City Development Tower.
Completed in 2005, the five floor tower contains nearly fifty teaching and research laboratories for the Maseeh College of Engineering and Computer Science. The enhanced teaching and research capabilities will further Portland State University’s partnership with the regional engineering and technology community. Also, the additional space will provide flexible space for increasing engineering enrollment to supporting Portland State University’s commitment to accessible engineering education.