Shattuck Hall 1914 SW Park Avenue, Portland, Oregon 97201
Click Here for Location Map
Shattuck Hall stands between SW Park, College, Broadway and Hall Streets. It consists of three floors, with a two-story annex attached to the northeast corner.
Shattuck contains the university Computer Center in the annex, Information Support Services, general classrooms, Art and Architecture studios and lab, and various offices.
The building is the original Multnomah School District One's Shattuck elementary school, constructed in 1914-15. The structure became part of PSU in 1969.